Be part of a success story!
We are growing and we need you, to become better!
Who we are
We are a young & dynamic company in the heart of Berlin. Our team unites knowledge of different areas - from IT and Product Management to Logistics and Category Management to Online Marketing and Sales. We want to find and take new paths in E-Commerce and are working on innovative solutions for our customers. Therefore we are looking for motivated colleagues, who are eager to make things happen and take responsibility. A part of our way to work: good portion of fun! Thereby we follow a few fundamental values:
We foster a culture of transparency & open flow of information.
We like to give & receive feedback – it‘s what makes us grow.
We deliver price transparency into our market & are always honest to our customers.
We rather try & fail quick instead of not trying it.
We are always hungry for innovations & new opportunities to help our customers.
We set ambitious goals & take risks to achieve them.
We stay respectful towards other colleagues – no matter the situation.
We show respect to our customers & the work they do. They are the backbone of our economy.
We deliver what we promise – to our customers & our colleagues.
We do things with passion, energy & fun.
We work hard to achieve our ambitious goals.
Always looking for great talents
- Social Media Manager (m/w/d) in Berlin
- (Junior) Marketplace Manager (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Redakteur & Content Manager (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Ausbildung als Kaufmann/-frau E-Commerce (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Ausbildung als Kaufmann/-frau für Marketingkommunikation (m/w/d) in Berlin
- (Trainee/Junior) Social Media Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin
- Junior Redakteur & Content Manager (w/m/d)
- Werkstudent*in Marketing mit Schwerpunkt SEO (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Marketing/Sales Manager (Focus CRM / Email Marketing & Automation) (m/f/d) in Berlin
- (Junior) Produktmanager/Category Manager - Private Label (m/w/d) in Berlin
- (Senior) Teamlead Supply Chain & Operations (m/w/d) in Berlin
- (Junior) Business Development und Quality Assurance Manager (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Teamlead Content Marketing (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Werkstudent*in Business Development (m/w/d) in Berlin
- Werkstudent*in Grafikdesign (m/w/d) in Berlin
Person of contact - HR
Friedrichstr. 224, 10969 Berlin | Google Maps
arrival with public transportation
- By train: U6: "Kochstraße / Checkpoint Charlie"
- By bus: M29: "U-Bhf Kochstraße"
At Friedrichstraße 224: walk towards the backyard and at the first door on the left. In the 1st floor you can find our Frontdesk